STEP BY STEP TO ORDERING A NELSONWOOD HOOK
Once you have decided on what style of hook you want, the process is relatively easy. However there are a few quirks in the process that I haven't figured out how to remove. So here is a step by step process for ordering. Views are from a Desktop. Views will vary on other devices.
ENTER HOOK INFORMATION
Scroll down the hook description to where it says "HOOK SIZE*".
You will see the options when you click on the white box. Please note that options with a red stars by them are required to complete purchase.
1) Pick a hook size or if you need a metal tip go to the bottom of the list and mark "METAL TIP", you will enter size in step 5.
2) Pick your end woods. These are the ball and tip. There is no "right wood" it's strictly a personal choice.
3) Marking size, select yes if you want the size marked on the hook. If not then select no.
HOOK INFORMATION CON'T
4) Hook Modification has three parts.
A) request a longer length.
B) request a shorter length. Both A and B affect the overall length of the hook. If you require a specific length check one. you will add your measurement in "notes to seller" when checking out.
C) Modify hook shape. This pertains to adding a ball or a specific shaft length. Again adding notes to sell are a real big help.
Please note that the basic shape of the hook can not and will not change. Doing so might loose the ergonomic characteristics of the hook.
5) Enter size of metal tip. This is ONLY if you've marked "Metal Tip" in Hook Size step 1. Otherwise leave this BLANK.
6) How did you find Nelsonwood.?
7) Custom Rings. This is an old option but new to most listings. I've now made it available on almost all listings. If you don't know what this is see hook information for a picture. This is not required for hook purchase.
8) Quantity select the number of hooks you require. 1 is default.
9) Click add to cart when done.
Please note the location of the cart. Lower left corner #10
WHERE DID MY ORDER GO!
So this is where it gets tricky. Once you click "ADD TO CART" the screen will scroll down to the reviews at bottom of the page (if the listing as any) and your order is gone. Before you scroll back up to add it again, look to the bottom left and check the cart #10. If you see a number by the cart your hook has been added. Now click on cart step 10.