STEP BY STEP TO ORDERING A NELSONWOOD HOOK
Once you have decided on what style of hook you want, the process is relatively easy. However there are a few quirks in the process that I haven't figured out how to remove. So here is a step by step process for ordering. Views are from a Desktop. Views will vary on other devices.
ENTER HOOK INFORMATION
Please note that options with a red stars by them are required to complete your purchase.
Scroll down passed the hook description to where it says "HOOK SIZE*".
You will see the options when you click on the white box.
1) Pick a hook size or if you need a Metal Tip mark the first selection "Metal Tip", you will enter hook size in step 5.
2) Pick your end woods. These are the ball and tip. There is no "right wood" it's strictly a personal choice. I do not offer advice on wood selection!
3) Marking size, select "yes" if you want the size marked on the hook. If not then select "no".
HOOK INFORMATION CON'T
4) Hook Modification has three parts.
A) request a longer length.
B) request a shorter length. Both A and B affect the overall length of the hook. If you require a specific length check one. you will add your measurement in "notes to seller" when checking out.
C) Modify hook shape. This pertains to adding a ball or a specific shaft length. Again adding notes to sell are a real big help. If notes are not add it will be left up to the maker as to what is done.
Please note that the basic shape of the hook can not and will not change. Doing so you will loose the ergonomic characteristics of the hook.
7) Custom Rings. This is an old option but new to most listings. I've now made it available on almost all listings. If you don't know what this is see hook information for a picture. This is not required for hook purchase. But does give the hook a new level of sophistication.
You cam add multiple rings to a hook and please add notes to check out about location and /or order of each ring.
8) Quantity select the number of hooks you require. 1 is default.
9) Click add to cart when done.
Please note the location of the cart. Lower left corner 10)
WHERE DID MY ORDER GO!
So this is where it gets tricky. Once you click "ADD TO CART" the screen will scroll down to the reviews at bottom of the page (if the listing as any) and your order is gone. Before you scroll back up to add it again, look to the bottom left and check the cart 10). If you see a number by the cart your hook has been added. Now click on cart step 10).
Look over your order be sure it's the way you want your hook. I will build from this order.
22) Here it is "Note to Seller" here you'll enter any information regarding you purchase. enter length changes, round tips, point tips etc. Also please check to see if the modification has a required payment and if it does, that it's marked. Options will not be done without payment
23) PLACE THE ORDER
Once placed you will receive an email confirmation.